Welcome to nio! Get familiar with designing and building distributed systems with the nio Platform.
To access the nio System Designer, sign up for a plan here: https://niolabs.com/pricing.
How do you want to use nio?
Most of the time, Pubkeeper runs invisibly in the background. However, for more customizable use cases, you can sign up for a license that includes a downloadable Pubkeeper server.
Here are some example configurations of nio and Pubkeeper ranked from simplest to the most customizable:
|nio Platform||Pubkeeper Server||use case||personal||commercial|
Follow each link to see instructions for your use case:
- Cloud Applications: (Beginner)
- We run nio for you, and you use the nio System Designer to build cloud-based solutions.
- The easiest way to get started quickly
- Distributed Applications: (Intermediate)
- You run nio wherever you want and use the System Designer to build and administer it.
- Enterprise Applications: (Advanced)
- You run nio connected to a Pubkeeper server on your local network.
- To get started with your Enterprise Application, contact nio sales at email@example.com.